Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
are You Really Ready and Will It Help You?
Big Grin 
[size=4][b]Sinuses - Sinus Surgery - are You Really Ready and Will It Help You?[/b][/size][hr]Sinus surgeries is certainly an option for chronic sinusitis sphenoid sinuses infection. But a lot of people who've had sinus surgery, and still have the symptoms that they had before the surgery will tell you that they wish they had explored their other options better.

[size=large][b]Very Few People Really Need Sinus Surgery[/b][/size][hr]If you want to be sure that surgery is a good choice for you, the best way to do that is to explore all of the non-invasive options available to you. The length of an article is rather immaterial about its response from people. People are more interested in the matter about Sinus Problems, and not length.

[size=large][b]You Want to Learn More I Recommend: Www.Thesinusinfectioncure.Com[/b][/size][hr]I would really love to hear any questions or comments that you may have. Melody Fields is a healthy lifestyle fanatic, stay at home mom and consumer advocate. She enjoys writing articles in her spare time. The more interesting an article, the more takers there are for the article. So we have made it a point to make this article on Sinus Problems as interesting as possible!

[size=large][b]How about Some Simple Diet Changes?[/b][/size][hr]Have you noticed that your sinuses flare up, or that you get a sinus infection, after you eat certain foods? I did. For me it was ice cream. Whenever I would eat a bowl of ice cream my sinuses would start to swell and become congested. And just like clockwork, by the next day I would be miserable. And the strange part is, it can't be a dairy allergy because I can drink milk without a problem.

[list][*]After all, any good doctor will tell you that there are no guarantees with any treatment-including surgery.[*]The one thing we can be sure of, are the risks associated with surgery.[/list]

[size=large][b]Let's Look At It Like this..[/b][/size][hr]If antibiotics are designed to kill the underlying cause of the infection. Then how come your sinusitis or sinus infection keeps coming back? What I'm trying to say is that since you're considering having surgery you obviously have a chronic or ongoing condition.

Wouldn't it be better to try to find the underlying cause of your sinus misery and do something about that? I mean, if it's allergies, or mold, or something in your diet, or some other environmental factor that's causing your sinus misery-wouldn't it be better to try to figure out what it is and do something about that before you have the surgery?